Join CLIA Asia at the following events:
ITB Asia 2018: Navigating the Cruise Industry Towards Greater Profits October 17-19th 2018
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore | Sands Expo Convention Centre B2 (Halls D-F)
Cruise conference: 19th October, 1130am-1:30pm, Venue: Presentation Hub (located within the exhibition halls)
CLIA Booth: P25, 17-19th October 2018
ITB Asia website: www.itb-asia.com
Asia is on top of the world in terms of cruise growth with a record-breaking 4.052 million Asians taking an ocean cruise in 2017 – representing an impressive 20.6% increase from 2016.
What are the opportunities for travel agents? How can travel agents use the different brands’ unique selling points to sell cruise better? How do you attract the Asian cruise passengers?
Join the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) and cruise brands as they share the trends, tips and the unique selling points that will help you navigate the cruise industry to higher profits!
- Unique Selling Points – How and Where to use them?
- Opportunities for travel agents in Asia cruising
- Perspectives from the Asian cruise passengers
Participating cruise lines and speakers:
- Mr Felix Chan, Vice President of Sales Asia, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd
- Ms Ng Si Mei, Business Development Manager, Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Ms Charmaine See Thoo, PR & Marketing Manager, Princess Cruises
- Mr Henry Yu, Director, Asia, Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
- Mr Terence Lim, Assistant Vice President – Singapore Sales, Genting Cruise Lines (Dream Cruises)
- Mr Rudy Wiratno, Sales Manager, Costa Cruises
- Ms Jiali Wong, Regional Manager Asia, CLIA
CruiseWorld 2018: Cashing in on Asia’s Cruise Tourism
Raffles City Convention Centre | October 4-5th 2018
Join CLIA as we share the latest Cruise Trends in Asia.