CLIA Travel Agent Accreditation Programme
Research conducted in 2015 reported CLIA Australasia Accredited agents revenue was on average 15% greater than non-CLIA trained agents*
The CLIA Australasia/Asia Cruise Accreditation Program was established in 1996 and is the industry benchmark for travel consultants wishing to develop extensive cruise industry knowledge and superior selling skills. The syllabus is continually evolving to meet the industry demands and is recognised as a highly professional program suitable for consultants of all levels of experience.
CLIA endorses accredited cruise agents to the public as being the most qualified to service their cruising needs, having passed all the necessary knowledge components as set out by the official body of the cruise industry. Therefore the accreditation sets CLIA specialised cruise consultants apart from other travel agents.
The CLIA Accreditation Program is open to consultants currently employed by a CLIA member agency or who hold an individual CLIA Australasia membership.
QUICK STATS ABOUT CLIA AND CLIA ACCREDITATION.
- More than 20,000 travel agents around the world
- < 7% of certified agents are Masters – forming an exclusive group of specialists
- CLIA is the world’s largest cruise community
The CLIA online Learning Academy includes;
- Over 1,000 pages of content
- Exceeding 150+ downloadable resources
- Relating to over 95% of the Global cruise capacity
* Based on sales revenue from seven of the largest CLIA member lines