Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is the world’s largest cruise association and is dedicated to the promotion and growth of the cruise industry.
CLIA’s mission is to promote policies and practices that foster a safe, secure and healthy cruise ship environment; educate and train you, its travel agent members; and promote and explain the value, desirability and affordability of a cruise holiday.
CLIA member benefits
As a CLIA travel agent member you will have access to the official cruise industry and accreditation program (with 3 levels of certification) assisting you in extending your cruise knowledge and showcasing your expertise to clients.
Our Online Training Academy allows you to access training modules at any time and provides you with a complete resource library of material that can help you in your day-to-day business.
Learn more about how CLIA’s Online Training Academy works:
- Your weekly CLIA enewsletter ‘Get Cruise Wise’
- Your personal EMBARC ID card for instant industry recognition
- Exclusive use of the CLIA logo (cruise industry mark of excellence) identifying you as a cruise specialist in all your marketing material
- Exclusive member discount on tickets for Cruise360, the largest and only official cruise industry conference
- Exclusive Members Only access to participate in CLIA’s Global Plan a Cruise Month promotion